HELP: How can I use Waitec E-ZI phonebox (USB adapter) w/ Voipstunt ?

Old February 23rd 06, 09:38 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Pietro

Default HELP: How can I use Waitec E-ZI phonebox (USB adapter) w/ Voipstunt ?

Somebody knows how I can use my USB adapter ( it connects my handset to USB
and to PSTB) with Voipstunt?
I tried a software for Voipbuster, but I have troubles with the handlink of
the audio: It only works fine if I start my call through the PC speakers
and after I switch to USB audio, but i'm not able to start directly from USB
audio.

Old March 23rd 06, 04:37 PM
george123 george123 is offline
Junior Member

this following usb adapter can work with voipstunt:
http://www.echostore.com/skype-phone-adaptor-usb.html ,I waited for a long time for it. it seems they releases the software(use the same software as voipbuster) today. lucky me. I checked the following phones support voipstunt:

http://www.echostore.com/skype-phone-mobile.html ,
http://www.echostore.com/voip-usb-phone.html ,

But I the following one does not work with voipstunt:
http://www.echostore.com/usb-to-rj11-adaptor.html ,

I do hope this adapter works with voipstunt.