Wireless solution

Old July 3rd 03, 12:52 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Eddy

Default Wireless solution

I was wondering if there is a complete wireless solution for laptop
networking, what I'm looking is a kit that will allow me to connect my base
PC, with my laptop, and allow me to share an internet connection, and also
control my base pc, I know of PC anyware software, for the control part of
it, but I need to make sure that it is an encrypted connection as I might be
sending sensitive information over the connection, so does anybody know of a
not too expensive solution, that will come in a kit, so all I have to do is
plug in and go.

Thanks

Eddy

---