base and laptop

Old July 4th 03, 12:18 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
scotsman

Default base and laptop

i have just successfully networked my pc to my laptop(the cheap way) ! I
thought about going wireless but maybe later. My question is do i only need
a firewall on the host pc (mcafee) or do i need to have it on the laptop
too??
thanks in advance

Old July 5th 03, 05:22 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Conor

In article , d6975
@blueyonder.co.uk says...
i have just successfully networked my pc to my laptop(the cheap way) ! I
thought about going wireless but maybe later. My question is do i only need
a firewall on the host pc (mcafee) or do i need to have it on the laptop
too??
thanks in advance

Host PC only.

--