Wireless Network Bridge

Old July 4th 03, 01:28 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Paul

Default Wireless Network Bridge

"Timothy Creswick" wrote in message
Hi,

I presently have two totally sperate wired networks in two adjacent
buildings, either side of a roadway. I would like to bridge these

networks,
and cable isn't really an option.

If I buy two wireless base-stations, will these behave as a wireless

bridge,
or is there something more that I would have to do?

2 x Linksys WAP11's should do the job for you. See
http://www.dabs.com/products/prod-in...quicklinx=15MF or
www.linksys.com
for details

Paul