ISDN Home network

Old July 9th 03, 12:06 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Andrew

Default ISDN Home network

Some basic help required I think...

I have BT Home highway ISDN and would like to share this connection with a
laptop, preferably via a wireless connection. I believe I need an ISDN
router to start with.
Both machines would be running Win XP pro.

Advice on this would be much appreciated

Old July 9th 03, 12:34 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Nathan Higgins

I have a couple 3com ISDN routers for sale if you're interested, email me.

--
Nathan D Higgins

Website: http://nathan.link9.net/
Email: nathan[at]link9[dot]net