Sharing BT 500 Plug & Go

Old July 9th 03, 01:54 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
+x

Default Sharing BT 500 Plug & Go

I want to install this on my (Win2K) server and share the connection over
the network. Is this possible? How do I go about it? I have a few clients
running variously Win98 and XPHome.

TIA

Syn )
--
Welcome to Troll Club. The first rule of troll club is: Everything and everyone is gay.
The second rule of Troll Club is: Call people nazi's; F*ck goodwin, he's a 'tard like the rest of you.