wake on LAN

Old July 14th 03, 02:07 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Chris

Default wake on LAN

Why when I use the WOL feature to wake my PC (which has the networks
Internet connection) from standby does the internet connection only stay
open for a short period of time (2-3mins) before I can no longer connect to
the internet. When the connection closes I need to physically wake the
internet computer before I can carry on working

Cheers

Chris