SLOOOOW Network

Old July 19th 03, 01:54 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Bluemax

Default SLOOOOW Network

Is it a 10 speed or 100 speed hub.I had the same problem main pc connected
at quick speed second/third pc through 10 speed hub connected at 10!
Now have a router so you can access internet without main machine being
turned on.
Rgds David in sun kissed Cheshire
"Mcploppy " wrote in message
Hi everyone,

2 PC's win 98, winxp pro networked thru a hub

When browsing the network from the xp machine it is VERY slow, almost to

the
point that you think it is not responding. Browsing from the 98 machine is
perfect. 98 machine access's the internet no problem using ICS on the

winxp
machine

winxp machine
AMD XP2000