Routers from Maplins

Old July 20th 03, 02:19 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
John Blundell

Default Routers from Maplins

In article , Andrew Hodgson
writes
A friend of mine has purchased a router from Maplins - this is a one
port ADSL router modem. It uses the Conexant Access Runner chipset,
but we are interested to find out the proper manufacturer. Does
anyone know?

I assume this thing has an Ethernet port. You can decode the
manufacturer from the MAC address of the Ethernet port. I did this for
my Mentor router. I do not have the URL to hand but I found a lookup
page by Googling for MAC address or something similar.

--
John Blundell
Antispam From: address