Wingate & online game help!

Old July 26th 03, 12:49 PM posted to alt.comp.wingate,alt.games.delta-force,alt.games.gamesnetwork,uk.comp.home-networking
aerodeck

Default Wingate & online game help!

I'm using Wingate5 (Internet sharing tool) to link up my XPHome (server) and
Win98se (Client)

I'm having trouble with Black Hawk Down on my client computer (win98) This
computer can browse websites, use ICQ and Kazaa fine, but when I want to
play Black Hawk Down it locks up, It loads up all the servers (on Novalogic)
ok and when I pick a room/match to enter it says 'Joining Session' and
that's were it locks-up. I have to reboot.
I'm 100% sure its a setting in Wingate because when I use any other means of
shearing internet connection, I can play Black Hawk Down fine.

The reason I'm using Wingate is because I'm forever losing my Internet
sharing settings when I do it manually, whenever one of my machines reboots.

Thanks.