wireless tablet pc

Old July 27th 03, 04:42 PM posted to uk.tech.home-automation,uk.comp.home-networking
Mark

Default wireless tablet pc

I'm looking for a tablet pc that will allow me to run a remote desktop of my
main PC via a wireless link. I'd plan to use it for surfing while in another
room from the main pc - maybe play MP3 file also. So in theory, i don't need a
very high spec processor running on the tablet PC.

Does anyone know of a cheap solution ? (UK).

tia

Old July 27th 03, 05:51 PM posted to uk.tech.home-automation,uk.comp.home-networking
deKay

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Sun, 27 Jul
uk.comp.home-networking, yawatina tan reek esk "Mark" fornis do
marikano es bono tan el:

I'm looking for a tablet pc that will allow me to run a remote desktop of my
main PC via a wireless link. I'd plan to use it for surfing while in another
room from the main pc - maybe play MP3 file also. So in theory, i don't need a
very high spec processor running on the tablet PC.

Does anyone know of a cheap solution ? (UK).

You may be better off with a Smart Display, if that is what you are going to
use it for.

http://www.viewsoniceurope.com/UK/Pr...rpanelV110.htm

It is basically a wireless monitor and input device for your PC.

deKay
--
+ Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk AC: deKay in Sponge
|- ugvm Magazine - www.ugvm.org.uk Gamertag: deKay 01
Old July 28th 03, 12:00 PM posted to uk.tech.home-automation,uk.comp.home-networking
andy

I found this on ebay and thought you might be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...category=17 7