can this be done?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 29th 03, 11:38 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Default can this be done?

I have a notebook computer here that has internet access via NTL cable
modem. No problems there

I have just bought a brand new Dell tower system that has two NIC's
installed and have been given an old Netgear DS104 dual speed hub.

What I would like to do is keep the notebook as a gateway and have the Dell
running as client. I know that with the Dell having two Nic's, ICS won't be
a problem but the other way around?

Both comps run XP Pro.

Shelley A