Child safe email

Old July 30th 03, 09:05 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Andy Coleman

Default Child safe email

Hi,

My sister-in-law was telling me all about the junk email they get.
This is a big problem as they have four children and their parents
have to filter out all the spam email they get before letting them
onto the computer.

I think there maybe a wider issue though of preventing the kids from
accessing sites they should not. Are there software packages out there
that will restrict the sites they can access and filter out the spam
before it gets to MS Outlook?

Thanks
Andy
Old August 1st 03, 02:37 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Khyle Westmoreland

You could have a look at http://www.mailwasher.net. Never used it myself but
I have heard it's a very good piece of software.

Khyle - W

om...