Wireless Networking nightmare!

Old July 30th 03, 08:27 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Billy Whizz

Default Wireless Networking nightmare!

I have Compaq Tablet - one of the nice looking (but too slow) laptop thingys
with built-in wireless connectivitet 811b or whatever.

I also have my PC witht a standard LAN card and bought a LAN adapter - a
thing that plugs into my LAN card via a short bit of RJ45 cable. Problem is,
I bought it in Japan and only have a Japanese manual with it. Originally, I
had it working OK, with Internet connection sharing and everything, but
recently, nothing, can't even ping to the IP's - can anyone help?

Here's a link to the LAN adapter thing I bought:

http://www.iodata.co.jp/prod/network...002/wn-b11lan/

Any help greatly appreciated.