Win 98se on wireless network

Old July 31st 03, 08:12 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
us

Default Win 98se on wireless network

I've just spent a few hours installing my first network, adding a Linksys
54g wireless router to share my Blueyonder BB connection. I've installed a
wireless card in my Win XP machine downstairs and it found the network and
allowed me to access the net straight away after rebooting.

My parents machine is running Win 98se though and after putting the card in
I don't know what I need to change in the network settings in order to use
the internet.

I will also be looking to make certain folders available to all the PC's
onthe network, how do I do this?