Giving up on Netgear - recommend replacement?

Old August 1st 03, 10:49 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
zaphod

Default Giving up on Netgear - recommend replacement?

"leo" wrote in message

I would be grateful for any recommendations for equipment (as long as
it's not Netgear). What I want is the following .. one decent ADSL
modem, plus a router which includes a firewall and a print server. I
have had major
problems trying to get the Netgear FR114P to work and spent a great deal
of money to no result on their customer support line so almost anyone
else will be considered!

--
leo

I'll buy it off you for a quid

Old August 2nd 03, 06:27 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
leo

In message , zaphod
writes

"leo" wrote in message

I would be grateful for any recommendations for equipment (as long as
it's not Netgear). What I want is the following .. one decent ADSL
modem, plus a router which includes a firewall and a print server. I
have had major
problems trying to get the Netgear FR114P to work and spent a great deal
of money to no result on their customer support line so almost anyone
else will be considered!

--
leo

I'll buy it off you for a quid