Giving up on Netgear - recommend replacement?

Old August 1st 03, 11:09 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Alan

Default Giving up on Netgear - recommend replacement?

No problems whatsoever with my Netgear products.
just like a car, its the way people drive them, always easier to blame the
tools than yourself.
I would recommend Netgear very time.
"leo" wrote in message

I would be grateful for any recommendations for equipment (as long as
it's not Netgear). What I want is the following ..
--
leo

Old August 2nd 03, 01:45 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Steve Daly

"Alan" wrote in message
No problems whatsoever with my Netgear products.
just like a car, its the way people drive them, always easier to blame the
tools than yourself.

Hark to Mr.*Perfect* here

Like you ain't had a problem with a computer product in your life, you
precious t***t

Old August 2nd 03, 02:10 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Steve Daly

"Steve Daly" wrote in message

"Alan" wrote in message
No problems whatsoever with my Netgear products.
just like a car, its the way people drive them, always easier to blame

the
tools than yourself.

Yes, just like a car, wheel-spinning at traffic lights and used in the rain.

Bizarre analogy

Old August 2nd 03, 06:29 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
leo

In message , Alan
writes

OK, so you're blaming me for the problems I have had?

If you're an expert on these things why don't you come up with a
solution to the various problems I've experienced with them? You'd be
doing better
than Netgear technical support if you did.

Old August 3rd 03, 08:40 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Alan

"Steve Daly" wrote in message

No problems whatsoever with my Netgear products.
just like a car, its the way people drive them, always easier to blame

the
tools than yourself.

Yes, just like a car, wheel-spinning at traffic lights and used in the

rain.

Bizarre analogy

Exactly, if you took your lump of a foot off the accelerator and drove to
the conditions, you would not spin the wheels, you F**kwit!
Just proved my point, Tits like Steve daly on the end of the netgear is the
problem, not the piece of equipment

Old August 3rd 03, 08:42 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Alan

"Steve Daly" wrote in message

Hark to Mr.*Perfect* here

Like you ain't had a problem with a computer product in your life, you
precious t***t

no, not Mr perfect, I have had as everybody else, my fair share of problems
with computers, we were talking about a specific product, which you were
using to attack the whole range of products from that company.
God help us all from dicks like you, who need a Computer driving licence
before being allowed out on the information highway

Old August 3rd 03, 08:45 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Alan

Yes.
Now, if you don't like a product, regardless of whom it comes from, either
buy a replacement companies product, or stop whining.
Sure, if you have a technical problem, people will try to help you on NG
like these, but "Whaaa! All Netgear products (or insert any companies name
in here) are crap" does not help anyone and wastes valuable bandwidth with
your incessant complaining.

Old August 3rd 03, 10:01 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Steve Daly

"Alan" wrote in message
Yes.
Now, if you don't like a product, regardless of whom it comes from, either
buy a replacement companies product, or stop whining.
Sure, if you have a technical problem, people will try to help you on NG
like these, but "Whaaa! All Netgear products (or insert any companies name
in here) are crap" does not help anyone and wastes valuable bandwidth with
your incessant complaining.

No where did the OP say that Netgear was crap. What was said was that the
OP wasn't satisfied with Netgear products. Fair comment.You want to get a
grip on reality and learn to read and fully understand, you spindly prick.

You really don't get the point do you, ****emonster?

no, not Mr perfect, I have had as everybody else, my fair share of problems
with computers,

I bet you have as well. Your whole miserable life seems to be a problem of
quite biblical proportions

Old August 3rd 03, 10:57 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
leo

In message , Alan
writes

"leo" wrote in message
In message , Alan
writes

OK, so you're blaming me for the problems I have had?

Perhaps you should read what I actually said?

I am looking for recommendations for non-Netgear kit. My experience of
their technical support is that they cannot solve problems. This will
necessarily apply to any piece of Netgear kit. With me so far?

Your attitude appears to be that everything you buy works fine and you
have never had to ask for assistance with anything. This I doubt.

--
leo
Old August 4th 03, 12:30 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Steve Daly

"Alan" wrote in message

"Steve Daly" wrote in message
You really don't get the point do you, ****emonster?

Go **** yourself as it is the only sex you will ever have you pimply

spotty
faced ****

I bet you have as well. Your whole miserable life seems to be a problem

of
quite biblical proportions

As you do not know my life, you must be basing it upon your arse wipe of a
so called life.
get out a bit more, you arse bandit
P.S. You are now in my Plonk file, so as not to waste any more time with
your ****
Now FO & D
(See look, everyone can swear like you, so its not unique)

Shame I'm in yer plonk file (but bet you can't resist a peak can you?)
Looking forward to have a real blow out with you, ya snivelling coward.