BT broadband package help

Old August 3rd 03, 02:40 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Ritch

Default BT broadband package help

I have a home office that is part of a business and was wondering what the
best BT Broadband package would be. I have 4 machines that would need to be
connected, I read somewhere that I would have to pay more for multi
connections. If anyone has any experience with business packages from BT I
would appreciate any help.

thanks
ritch

Old August 3rd 03, 10:51 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Ritch

I'll check them out

thanks
ritch

"CB" wrote in message
On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 13:40:17 +0000 (UTC) and in article bgj3c1$eut$1
@sparta.btinternet.com, Ritch said...
: I have a home office that is part of a business and was wondering what

the
: best BT Broadband package would be.

BT Broadband indeed. Pfff. Go with Zen or Andrews and Arnold. Both
supply as many IP address as you want and with very competitive prices.

Stay as far away from BTopenworld or BTBroadband as you can.
--
CB