Belkin Notebook card problems?

Old August 3rd 03, 11:37 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
SSol

Default Belkin Notebook card problems?

Hi all,

I have a Belkin 54G network card which is connected to an ADSL router with
built in modem, everything is OK and it has a good signal strength all round
the house but for some reason I cannot connect to the internet, after about
30 mins of unplugging and plugging back in the card it then starts to work?
Does anyone else have the same problem?

Also, when I first turn on my laptop it will not pick any signal, I then
take out the PC card and put it back in and I have full signal...

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Mark

---