Question for you ADSL gods!

Old August 6th 03, 06:57 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Apu

Default Question for you ADSL gods!

I have Tiscali broadband at home. Although as Tiscali only offer a USB type ADSL modem, it doesn't help when trying to setup a home network which utilises the ADSL connection. I can't find a ADSL router/switch combo which allows for a USB uplink form the ADSL modem.

NetGear do a ADSL Router which accepts a USB uplink (DM606), although this doesn't not have switching capabilities built into it, which means I can't connect more then one computer to the router. I could use a switch just after the ADSL router, but thats messy and adds to the "mess" i.e.

ADSL Modem -- NetGear ADSL Router -- Switch --* PC's
USB Ethernet Ethernet

Anyone got any ideas, any help is appreciated!

Cheers,

Apu