XBOX capabilities on network...

Old August 13th 03, 08:47 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Marcus Fox

Default XBOX capabilities on network...

My brother got an XBOX and I noticed it has a network (RJ-45?) port. I'm
assuming I can connect this to the network, but why would we? What bonuses
does it/the network have when it's connected up?

Marcus

Old August 14th 03, 09:58 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:47:48 +0100, "Marcus Fox"
wrote:

My brother got an XBOX and I noticed it has a network (RJ-45?) port. I'm
assuming I can connect this to the network, but why would we? What bonuses
does it/the network have when it's connected up?

What was life like on that island for the last 2 years?

Lee.
--
Editor, DVD Debate
http://www.dvddebate.com

Is the owner of Hotpoint a Fridge Magnate?