wifi-peer to peer home network

Old August 18th 03, 01:38 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Floyd

Default wifi-peer to peer home network

Hi there to everyone, I hope that you can help, I brought a generic pc wifi
card for my laptop (an old p2 266mhz compaq, 92 meg mem, 4gb hd) and a
generic usb wifi lan. The instuctions such as they are are less than
helpful. Can anyone give me some pointers as to how to set them up properly.
Both my main pc and the laptop have win xp home ed, the main server has
certain folders enabled to share, dont want a hub/router as it is unlikey I
will be getting a third pc. Just want to know how I can share files and also
my broadband (when it is finally ready).

Tia
Floyd