D-Link 604+ get very hot

Old August 18th 03, 07:55 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
BonzaiMaster

Default D-Link 604+ get very hot

My new D-Link 604+ get extremely hot at the bottom of the unit. Any other
D-Link 604+ owners experience this as well?

Old August 18th 03, 09:39 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Bigguy

Ditto with my DWL-2000AP.... same whether mounted vertically or
horizontally....

Guy

Old August 18th 03, 10:33 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Steve

Yup!
Both a mate who has one and myself, D-Link says that's normal....

Regards Steve

Old August 20th 03, 03:58 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Patrick Navin (iMac)

In BonzaiMaster wrote:
My new D-Link 604+ get extremely hot at the bottom of the unit. Any
other D-Link 604+ owners experience this as well?

Blimey just put my hand on mine - it does doesn't it? Mind you its a
cracking bit of kit and the ALG for MSN 6.0 seems to work perfectly

Patrick
--
http://www.notepad-computer.co.uk
Notepad Computers - a work in progress