problems with kazaa

Old August 19th 03, 05:34 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
xxx

Default problems with kazaa

Hey, just installed the lastest version of kazaa (version 2.5.1) but
when-ever I search for something I can only get max bandwidth of 42, this is
really slow so I was wondering why this is happening. Im on a 100Mb\s
network which is connect to internett via adsl (at about 1000 kb\s transfer
speed). Have btw set max bandwidth to other users to 'Unlimited'
Appreciate any help.

Old August 26th 03, 07:42 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
distant

"xxx" wrote in message
Hey, just installed the lastest version of kazaa (version 2.5.1) but
when-ever I search for something I can only get max bandwidth of 42, this

is
really slow so I was wondering why this is happening. Im on a 100Mb\s
network

Hardly matters.

which is connect to internett via adsl (at about 1000 kb\s transfer
speed). Have btw set max bandwidth to other users to 'Unlimited'
Appreciate any help.

Your problem is you are using kb/s (b=bits) for your ADSL measurment and
kB/s (B=bytes) for your Kazaa measurment. 42kB/s is 336kbps, or 8bits =
1byte.

---