Wireless networking

Old August 20th 03, 10:21 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Quique

Default Wireless networking

Hi,
I've got a D-link wireless router at home and 2 computers running w2K
and Xp with both wireless cards installed. Both computers can surf the
web without problems but I can not get to transfer files between them.

I've tried ping between them and this works, they have both an IP
address given by the router. But to communicate them I gues I would
need to define a network or workgroup, right?

The only thing is that both of them are defined within a network in
our offices and I would like to keep that in order to have fully
connection capabilities when moving to the office every day.

Does anyone have an idea about this? It seems rather simple... but...

Thanks in advance,
Quique