Synoptics Lattishub 2814

Old August 27th 03, 11:16 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Harald Hellesų

Default Synoptics Lattishub 2814

Anybody use this hub before.....??

I want to configure it but either Hyperterm(Windows) or minicom(linux) can
connect to it...

-harald

Old August 27th 03, 11:30 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
shope

look on the www.nortelnetworks.com site - should be docs under obsolete
products.

AFAIK it needs 9600 8,n,1, but you need some handshake lines, and you "wake
up" the interface with CTRL-Y or something.

--
Regards

k...

Old August 28th 03, 12:24 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Harald Hellesų

What kinda Handshake lines?

I'm using Hyperterm.....

-harald

Old August 28th 03, 10:17 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Harald Hellesų

There is nothing there that can acctually tell me how to configure it...Or
how to use the service port

So if anybody is seeing something there that i can't plz let me know

harald
"shope" wrote in message
its in the manuals

go to nortel networks.

choose technical docs

choose discontinued products

choose system 2000 ethernet

16 pages of doc links - i suggest you start with an installation manual.