Broadband router recommendation wanted...

Old August 28th 03, 08:56 AM posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.home-networking
Jeremy Collins

Default Broadband router recommendation wanted...

Marcus Fox wrote:

My current setup

NTL--USB--XPPro--Eth--Eth--W98Se--PP--Printer

I am using XP ICS to share the broadband, but it's stopped working.
Apparently a lot of people have been having this problem and have been
unable to solve it. I suspect it's due to an update of some kind.

I have ntl broadband too, with one of these:
http://www.linksys.com/Products/prod...cid=29&prid=20

Got it from Dabs, and I've been very happy with it. The basic
built-in firewall even protected me from the ravages of blaster
and sobig.

--
jc

Remove the -not from email

Old August 28th 03, 12:13 PM posted to uk.comp.homebuilt,uk.comp.home-networking
deKay

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Thu, 28 Aug
uk.comp.home-networking, yawatina tan reek esk Jeremy Collins
fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

I have ntl broadband too, with one of these:
http://www.linksys.com/Products/prod...cid=29&prid=20

Got it from Dabs, and I've been very happy with it. The basic
built-in firewall even protected me from the ravages of blaster
and sobig.

I too have this router, and NTL, and have had no problems. It works with my
Xbox and PS2 as well, without any configuring.

deKay
--
+ Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk AC Name: deKay
|- ugvm Magazine - www.ugvm.org.uk AC Town: Sponge