twilight zone!!

Old September 1st 03, 07:48 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Jo Gray

Default twilight zone!!

dont know where to start ,

i have two desktops and one laptop
i bought link sys wireless adapters for the 3 of them

im on BT broadband and suddenly its telling me im connecting at 2.5 gbps
instead of 576k ( its did this for the last 3 days)
the laptop and the second computer are connected to the broadband so
obviously i got the internet sharing part right, also got the network set up
so i can use printers and folders ( dont know how i did it but there you
go )
now on the main computer its telling me that the wireless adapter ( the
one i bought and same as on the others) isnt connected, it connects up then
immediatly disconnects, its driving me insane.....im one of those people
that likes to know the ins and outs of everything otherwise i'd just be
grateful that everything is working, so the phrase if it aint broke dont
fixt it doesnt apply to me.
can anyone give me a clue please ?????

ta much Jo x