Domain registrar advice

Old September 1st 03, 09:41 PM posted to uk.comp.misc,uk.comp.home-networking
Iain Hallam

Default Domain registrar advice

I've currently got two domains and I'd like to change registrar if I can
- my current one seems to go in for deleting mail without warning if
their systems get overloaded. I need a cheap registration fee (.net and
..org.uk) and an easy way of pointing the domain's name servers at my
ISP's. Any recommendations? (Not Easyspace...)

Thanks,

Iain.
--
Please remove the obvious subdomain to reply.

Old September 1st 03, 09:48 PM posted to uk.comp.misc,uk.comp.home-networking
deKay

Soni tempori elseu romani yeof helsforo nisson ol sefini ill des Mon, 01 Sep
uk.comp.home-networking, yawatina tan reek esk Iain Hallam
fornis do marikano es bono tan el:

I've currently got two domains and I'd like to change registrar if I can
- my current one seems to go in for deleting mail without warning if
their systems get overloaded. I need a cheap registration fee (.net and
.org.uk) and an easy way of pointing the domain's name servers at my
ISP's. Any recommendations? (Not Easyspace...)

www.123reg.co.uk

or

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=5315575
(affiliate link - if you do go with them I'd appreciate you using it

deKay
--
+ Lofi Gaming - www.lofi-gaming.org.uk AC: deKay in Sponge
|- ugvm Magazine - www.ugvm.org.uk Gamertag: deKay 01
Old September 1st 03, 09:52 PM posted to uk.comp.misc,uk.comp.home-networking
Groove

deKay said this...

http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=5315575

I'll second this, they host several domains for me, and I've found them
reliable and helpful.
--
~ dvd ~
Old September 1st 03, 11:54 PM posted to uk.comp.misc,uk.comp.home-networking
Iain Hallam

deKay wrote:
http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=5315575
(affiliate link - if you do go with them I'd appreciate you using it

Thanks, deKay - after other responses I'm going with 1&1 (and I've used
your link).

- Iain.
--
Please remove the obvious subdomain to reply.

Old September 2nd 03, 07:47 AM posted to uk.comp.misc,uk.comp.home-networking
deKay

deKay wrote:
http://oneandone.co.uk/xml/init?k_id=5315575
(affiliate link - if you do go with them I'd appreciate you using it

Thanks, deKay - after other responses I'm going with 1&1 (and I've used
your link).

Many thanks!

I've been with them for 2 years now, and have 5 domains with them - no
downtime, fast servers, easy configuration, and helpful technical staff.
They're also one of the cheapest.

deKay