Should be easy....but!!

Old September 2nd 03, 05:43 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Keith

Default Should be easy....but!!

Hi

Hope you can help, I have read through NG but cannot quite find info I need.

I have 2 pcs connect with a xover cable that share a broadband connection,
both are xp. My son bought a laptop. We are now trying to give it wireless
connection to main pc with modem. We fitted a network card (belkin) to the
laptop and a wireless usb network adaptor (belkin f5d6050) to the main pc.
But we cannot get them to communicate. The laptops card shows green but the
adaptor shows orange.

Appreciate any help

Keith

Old September 3rd 03, 10:40 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Tim

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:19:37 +0100, "Keith" wrote:

Sorted

When posting to a newsgroup for help with a problem it's considered
polite to post *what* actually sorted the problem so anyone else with
the same problem searching the archives needn't waste the groups time
with the same problem.

tim