BT Yahho deal very bad news

Old September 2nd 03, 06:15 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
awm

Default BT Yahho deal very bad news

It is starting to look like the BT -Yahoo is causing major problems for
users who choose not to stay with BT Yahho dictate choice of customised
Ms based software , like many users I complained from the start that the
whole concept would drive users away in a short while it will be bye bye
BT for me and I will make a point of telling all my customers and E
contacts why I am changing E mail addres

Old September 4th 03, 03:50 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
tHatDudeUK

"awm" wrote in message
It is starting to look like the BT -Yahoo is causing major problems for
users who choose not to stay with BT Yahho dictate choice of customised
Ms based software , like many users I complained from the start that the
whole concept would drive users away in a short while it will be bye bye
BT for me and I will make a point of telling all my customers and E
contacts why I am changing E mail addres

It looked to me like the change didn't make much of a difference for users
but I got out to go with another provider anyhow....