Slightly OT

Old September 5th 03, 01:30 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Iain Hallam

Default Slightly OT

Dan Manley wrote:
My friend has a computer running ME. He can connect to the net and he can
ping my computer but when ever he opens a program, internet explorer,
messenger they dont see the connection. This has only started happening
recently. Does anybody know what is wrong?

Any firewalls running?

- Iain.

--
Please remove the obvious subdomain to reply.