Slow network connection

Old September 7th 03, 05:10 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Si

Default Slow network connection

Both are set to auto and that shows 10mb connection. I have tried setting
them manually to 10mb/half duplex, that just loses the connection. I then
have to set to auto and reboot then they come back but still at just under
1% of 10mb speed!
I've just swapped the cables over and that made no difference, I shall dig
around for another just to try, I'm getting desperate now.

Thanks
Si