adsl router/modem recommendations

Old September 7th 03, 09:42 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Floyd

Default adsl router/modem recommendations

Hello to all on this news group-can anyone reccommend a good price 54g wi-fi
adsl router and modem combo? I am thinking of upgrading my network. I Just
want it to share an internet connection for broadband and maybe in future
files. The extra speed helps, but reliabilty and ease of set up and use is
also important.

Tia
Floyd