Belkin Wireless USB adapter on Linux?

Old September 10th 03, 10:35 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Oliver Haslam

Default Belkin Wireless USB adapter on Linux?

At the moment I have a desktop PC, connected to my DSL, and wirelessly
connected to that I have my laptop. Im wanting to use some spare pc parts
to make a router. Thing is, whats the best way to keep the wirelessness? I
cant find any drivers for linux on the Belkin site.

Am I just best binning the spare parts and getting a belkin wireless DSL
router (meaning I can upgrade to 54g too)?

TIA

Oli