Wireless DSL router and 2 PCs........

Old September 10th 03, 10:40 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Oliver Haslam

Default Wireless DSL router and 2 PCs........

......would I need an AP or just the router, a USB adapter for the desktop
and a PC card for the laptop?

TIA

Oli

Old September 11th 03, 08:57 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Robin Goodfellow

"Oliver Haslam" wrote in message
.....would I need an AP or just the router, a USB adapter for the desktop
and a PC card for the laptop?

TIA

Oli

Is this the reply to a reply or an actual question??

Both of these ways will work depending on what you want to do.

You should post more info.