Millionaire with a big BAT !

Old September 14th 03, 09:16 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
John Samphier

Default Millionaire with a big BAT !

Hello my friend,

Stephan Ducharme here,

Today, let me reveal to you my secrets on how I am getting over 1 MILLION HITS on my websites EACH MONTH and how you can do it too.

Have you ever played baseball?

I always prefer to hit one homerun than many bunts.

Well, the difference between playing safe (having only tens of hits a day) and hitting the ball over the wall is not much different.

Having a million visitors is not harder; You simply need to play the 9 innings --- my 9 steps! You may not hit a homerun in your first game, but if you play a bit each day, chances are that one day you'll throw that ball over the fence.

Hummm, let me explain.

The big difference on the Internet is that once you have done a homerun, you donít need to do anymore for the rest of your life.

Contrarily to baseball, in Internet marketing, only ONE homerun is needed in your life.

Once you have received 1 million visitors to your website, you have collected so many leads and made so much money that you are financially free.

A million dollars in follow-ups can easily be made after that.

For example, this week alone, I have made over $229.000.00 in sales with 3 simple follow-ups. That is in addition to all the sales of my own products which brings me up to half a million dollars a month.

You want me to show you how I did this, go to my website:
http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=15206

Caring for your success,

Stephan Ducharme, The FreeAdGuru

www.MoneyHome.com
www.FreeAdGuru.com
www.MyAffiliateFinder.com
www.ContactThem.com

P.S. Getting 1 MILLION visitors is an ultimate goal that can bring you financial freedom. By the time you reach it, I will show you how to progessively increase your traffic, all without paying a dime in advertising. I will show you how to get more visitors in an evening than you got through this entire year!

Click here now: http://www.freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=15206

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20030831081007Q3x5FuW5