monitoring ICS home lan

Old September 15th 03, 02:30 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
eric

Default monitoring ICS home lan

Hi - I have ICS on XP connected to adsl (usb) and then have some win98
clients on ethernet lna.
I would like to be able to monitor internet upload/download traffic ,
speeds, latency, throughput etc..
from the ICS host and the clients...
any suggestions for the best freeware tool /technique for doing this?
thanks