which broadband provider?

Old September 18th 03, 06:34 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Nick Fielding

Default which broadband provider?

hey, got to connect 4 computers in a house, using a asdl 4 port router (does
the 45 have a asdl modem within it?). could you tell me which provider
would be best to use. Don't think there is a cable provider. May be
downloading quite a bit of data.

Cheers, sorry for the stupid questions.
Nick

Old September 18th 03, 07:11 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Sunil Sood

"Nick Fielding" wrote in message
hey, got to connect 4 computers in a house, using a asdl 4 port router

(does
the 45 have a asdl modem within it?). could you tell me which provider
would be best to use. Don't think there is a cable provider. May be
downloading quite a bit of data.

Which 45 router?

Have a look in uk.telecom.broadband and the forums at
http://www.adslguide.org.uk/ to help decide which ISP you want - any will
work with your planned configuration (apart from AOL maybe)

Regards
Sunil

Old September 18th 03, 09:16 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Mindwipe

going with the ebuyer modem router here and pipex.but check from websites to
find which provider suites you best,don't just use review sites,check out
the providers own sites b4 deciding as they update quiker