multi profiles on 1 NIC

Old September 22nd 03, 04:29 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
O |V| 3 G A

Default multi profiles on 1 NIC

hi,

if you look at my other post - "gaming & other home lan problems" then
you`ll see i`m having problems with the IPX protocol.

i`ve been sugested that enabling JUST IPXprotocol and disabling all others
(file share, TCP/IP, netbios etc) then it might work.

thing is, i`m lazy, and i dont really wanna swap cables between my Nforce2
and 3com lan every time i want to use ipx games. nor do i keep having to go
into the NIC properties and keep enabling and disabling the different
protocols each time i want to swap between ipx & tcpip gaming.

is it possible to setup a NIC profile, one being tcp/ip, file share etc, and
the other is IPX only?

thanks
tim