Contivity VPN client - Netgear DG824M problems

Old September 25th 03, 05:57 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Suresh

Default Contivity VPN client - Netgear DG824M problems

I am having the same problem with NEtgear DG824M ADSL Modem Gateway? I
upgraded the firmware to the latest and still no luck. I am getting
the same message "checking for banner text from", and it lists the IP
it is trying to hit, but then it returns a message "The secure
Contivity VPN connection has been lost. Click connect to re-establish
the connection".
Has anyone resolved the problem for NEtgear products??
Please advise. Your help is appreciated.