Wirless networking laptop and printer

Old September 29th 03, 06:49 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
JMcG

Default Wirless networking laptop and printer

Hi,

I am looking for a way to be able to print from my laptop to my printer,
which will be about 10 metres apart in a straight line, but more like
20metres if I had to run cable.

The laptop is an Acer Travelmate 210TER, which has USB, serial, and parallel
ports, and the printer is a Lexmark X83, which has a USB only connection.

Ideally, I would like the connection to be wireless. Can anyone advise me
of what hardware I need to be able to achieve my aims as cost effectively as
possible?

Many thanks,

JMcG