best router for xboxlive

Old September 29th 03, 07:48 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
V.Saltalamacchia

Default best router for xboxlive

well ?

Old September 29th 03, 08:08 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Rob Morley

V.Saltalamacchia wrote:
well ?

No, a well is a hole in the ground for extracting water.
I have a Bosch router, but I don't think it would be much good for an
XBox - I use it for shaping wood.

Old September 29th 03, 11:18 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Stephen

DUH.... ;-)

xbox.com would be a good place to look / xbox, live ,etc, it even has a
picture for you .
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/connect/wireless.htm

Stephen

"Rob Morley" wrote in message
.com...

Old September 29th 03, 11:19 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Stephen

even better xbox.com / router ;-)
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/connect/router.htm

"Rob Morley" wrote in message