ICS Host Address

Old October 2nd 03, 08:20 AM posted to microsoft.public.win98.networking,uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

Default ICS Host Address

With Windows ICS I know the default address for the Host is
192.168.0.1

Does it ** have ** to be that address for it to work?

Reason I ask is that I am temporarily changing my home network layout
and altering which machine is the host, this currently makes it
awkward as there is a conflict of IP addresses if I turn both machines
on and of course I cannot alter it unless I turn it on.

Geoff Lane

Old October 2nd 03, 12:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.win98.networking,uk.comp.home-networking
Richard G. Harper [MVP Win9x]

Here you go:

Richard G. Harper (MVP Win9x)
* PLEASE post all messages and replies to the newsgroup so all may
* benefit from the discussion. Private mail is usually not replied to.
Help US help YOU ...
http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm