OE6.x Tip - Adding entire domains to 'Blocked Senders' List

Old October 2nd 03, 12:37 AM posted to microsoft.public.simulators,rec.aviation.simulators,uk.comp.home-networking
Mark Cherry

Default OE6.x Tip - Adding entire domains to 'Blocked Senders' List

Dear all,

c) Check Windows Update for your Operating System, Internet Explorer
and Outlook Express versions for any emerging
vulnerabilities in the 'message properties' dialog and fixes on offer.

I should emphasize the importance of this precaution, now that this tip has
'gone public' though I admit that it will take a fair bit of trickery to exploit
it, if it is a genuine vulnerability.

--
regards,

Mark