OE advice Please

Old October 2nd 03, 09:58 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Pete the Mower

Default OE advice Please

I understand that many of you experts out there wor=uld not advocate the use
of OE, but..............

Is it possible to locate the stored folder for an OE account on a networked
PC.

I have created the familt email accounts on PC 1, and would like to be able
to read the messages from anoher computer on my network.

I have tried to amend the stored folder for the account but to no avail.

Thanks

Old October 3rd 03, 10:37 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Dave

Tools/Options/Maintenance

Click on "stored folder" - you will see the location there. Suggest you cut
and paste it to address window on IE - that will allow you to easily navigte
to the folder.