Comp dead after setting up Networking....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old October 4th 03, 01:19 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Doc

Default Comp dead after setting up Networking....HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I setup networking to share files between my computers and after rebooting,
one of the puters goes blank after finding the drives during bootup. nothing
I do will get it to go any further. Any Ideas?????

Old October 4th 03, 01:47 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Rob Morley

Doc wrote:
I setup networking to share files between my computers and after rebooting,
one of the puters goes blank after finding the drives during bootup. nothing
I do will get it to go any further. Any Ideas?????

Pull out the NIC and try again?
It's a bit hard to suggest more than that without the details.

Old October 4th 03, 02:57 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
No-one

On Fri, 3 Oct 2003 19:19:26 -0400, "Doc" wrote:

I setup networking to share files between my computers and after rebooting,
one of the puters goes blank after finding the drives during bootup. nothing
I do will get it to go any further. Any Ideas?????

Operating system(s) ?
Hub or crossover cable?
Computer/workgroup names?
Network protocol(s)?