Speedtouch 510 v.4 and Windows XP VPN

Old October 7th 03, 11:00 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Paul G

Default Speedtouch 510 v.4 and Windows XP VPN

Does anyone have any experience in setting the above up for an incoming VPN
connection? I've got as far as forwarding ports 1723 and 3070 but this
doesn't seem to be enough. I believe i need to be allowing protocol 47
(pptp) through as well but can't fint out how to

Thanks in advance

Paul