sharing AOL Braodband

Old October 8th 03, 12:58 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Paul W

Default sharing AOL Braodband

I've heard that AOL use a proprietary protocol which causes difficulty with
connection sharing...

Is this true?

Is there any way to use a router to share an AOL braodband conenction?

Old October 8th 03, 05:49 PM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Geoff Lane

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:58:42 +0000 (UTC), "Paul W"
wrote:

I've heard that AOL use a proprietary protocol which causes difficulty with
connection sharing...

Is this true?

Is there any way to use a router to share an AOL braodband conenction?

Strangely I've just asked the same question under subject heading ICS
with AOL

Geoff Lane