Modem + Router + Wireless AP

Old October 10th 03, 12:32 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Bluto

Default Modem + Router + Wireless AP

Anyone know of any 3-in-one devices - ADSL modem, router (3-4 port RJ45)
and wireless access point? Plus, any experience of using them?
So far I know of the Netgear DG824M.
Cheers,
B.
Old October 10th 03, 01:04 AM posted to uk.comp.home-networking
Tony Evans

Bluto wrote:
Anyone know of any 3-in-one devices - ADSL modem, router (3-4 port RJ45)
and wireless access point? Plus, any experience of using them?
So far I know of the Netgear DG824M.

Draytek do a wireless version of their 4-port-100mbit switch / adsl
router / nat / firewall (Vigor 2600W I think).

I have the non-wireless version (Vigor 2600) which seems up to the job
so far.

--
Tony Evans (ICQ : 170850)
Recommended Author : David Gemmell